Use your auditing and manufacturing/engineering skills by partnering with the Performance Review Institute (PRI), a not-for-profit trade organization that is committed to the continual improvement of quality in critical industries.
The purpose of this independent contractor position is to conduct non metallic materials testing audits. With the audit results reported back to key global aerospace industry experts, who manage the audit and accreditation process, this position plays an important role in risk mitigation, supply chain oversight and continual improvement within the aerospace industry. This varied and autonomous role would suit someone who has experience and/or qualifications in manufacturing/engineering and is looking for a new challenge.
As an independent contract auditor, you will enjoy:
- Contributing to the continual improvement of non metallic materials testing quality in the global aerospace industry
- Developing your own knowledge and skills by observing the many creative and innovative ways in which companies interpret and comply with customer requirements and industry specifications
- Staying on the cutting edge of technology by attending an annual auditor conference to hone your skills
- Managing your own schedule, choosing how often, when and where you conduct audits
- The opportunity to experience different cultures by auditing all over the world
- The security of having your schedule (and income) confirmed months in advance, while remaining independent, enabling you to organize other activities at your discretion
- Being associated with a respected, industry-managed organization with a history of commitment to quality excellence and an ongoing dedication to the continual improvement of the aerospace supply chain