This Measurement and Inspection auditor position is an excellent opportunity for recent retirees or consultants that have working knowledge in the following processes, methods or specifications: Metrology, interpreting Engineering Drawings/CAD Data, First Principles (clocks, gage blocks, sine plate, micrometers, calipers, etc.), Inspection jigs and fixtures, Programming, Auditing, Inspection Methods, and Measurement Analysis.
Our auditors enjoy traveling domestically and/or internationally, a flexible schedule (some auditors perform 1 or 2 audits a month, while others desire to audit every week), competitive compensation that includes a daily rate plus travel expenses, meeting new people and keeping in touch with technology and the latest developments, networking with other industry professionals.
To learn more about this auditor position, please review these General Guidelines.
The ideal auditor candidate will possess most of the following criteria:
• 5 years’ experience as a Manufacturing / Quality Engineer
• Metrology knowledge
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings / CAD Data
• Inspection System Experience
• Measurement Analysis
• Measurement Method Hands-on-Experience
• Computer Aided Inspection (Laser Trackers, Coordinate Measurement Machines, Air Flow, 3-D Scanners, Articulating Arms, etc.)
• First principles (clocks, gage blocks, sine plate, micrometers, calipers, etc.)
• Inspection jigs and fixtures
• Programming experience
• Degree or equivalent in an Engineering field
• Relevant training and inspection in M&I
• Auditing experience